|Department of Iowa - Civil War Monuments|
Scott County - Davenport
This large monument is located in the middle of Main Street. It is 50 feet high. It was dedicated July 4, 1881. There are inscriptions on the four sides. It is located up the hill on Main Street several blocks from the business district. Photo taken 11/9//07. There is also a copy of an old undated postcard provided by Danny Krock.