|Department of Iowa - Civil War Monuments|
Webster County - Dayton
This is a 10 foot granite monument in the Dayton cemetery. It was dedicated in 1933 by the WRC and American Legion Auxiliary. The cemetery is located just west of Dayton on Highway 175. Photos taken 1/26/08. Thanks to Steve Hanken who sent another warmer weather photo which has been included.