|Department of Iowa - Civil War Monuments|
Tama County - Toledo
This is a 40 foot granite monument with bronze plaques. It was dedicated in 1890. The names of Civil War veterans from the county are on plaques around the monument. It is located on the SE corner of the Courthouse Square in Toledo. Photo taken 8/27/12. Also included in an old undated postcard of the monument and courthouse sent by Danny Krock.