|Department of Iowa - Civil War Monuments|
Hardin County - Iowa Falls
Iowa Falls WRC Hall
The Women's Relief Corps - Charles Payne Post #48 of Iowa Falls - erected this building in 1898. It was also used by the GAR Post. Today there is a plaque identifying it as being on the National Register of Historic Places. The building has been nicely restored. It is located on 710 Washington Ave. on the west side of the business district. Photos taken 10/4/11.