|Department of Iowa - Civil War Monuments|
Wayne County - Corydon
GAR Stained Glass Window
This stained glass window was at the Lineville Methodist Church on the Iowa/Missouri border, south of Corydon. The church was built in 1897 but was set for demolition in 2012. Thanks to donations by the SUVCW, Iowa Department, and to their volunteers who moved the window, it was placed at the Prairie Trails Museum in Corydon. This is an excellent museum where the window is displayed very well. It is located at 515 E. Jefferson St. on the east side of town off Highway 2. Photos taken 6/3/13.